Sun, Sep 13|
Zen House Yoga Studio
Coming Home to Yourself
Learn to Find Home in Your Body so you can Trust Your Intuition and Inner Knowing.
Time & Location
Sep 13, 2020, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
Zen House Yoga Studio, 6150 Valley Way suite 101, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 1X9, Canada
About the Event
There is no denying that the last 6 months have been a lot. They have brought on a huge dose of uncertainty, change and even fear. Your work may have changed, your financial situation, your family routine, and generally how you go about your life has changed drastically. The more you look at the world around you, the news, or social media it can be so overwhelming with no clear answers in sight - amiright!?
What if instead of focusing on all the external distractions, you could create a safe container for yourself?
- So you could feel all of your feelings - the good and the bad.
- So you could trust your body's intuition and wisdom.
- So you wouldn't have to try to escape from yourself when life got tough. (Mindlessly scrolling, being 'busy', focusing on everyone elses needs first are all ways we escape!)
- So you can learn to feel safe in your body, and to make it a habit of looking inwards.
- So you know, you are everything you need.
I know it isn't easy to give yourself the time and attention - with work, kids still at home, not wanting to feel all of the overwhelm - we all have a million excuses! You know you 'should' meditate, exercise, practice yoga, spend time in nature, but other distractions get in the way. You are not alone in this struggle. Not showing up for yourself is a form of self-abandonment. It's time you (we) change that...together.
We will move together.
Take our journey inwards together.
And write together.
If you joined me for Boundaries for Empaths, Write Down Your Soul or Insight & Energy, you will love this workshop!
There are only 11 spots available, and I may choose to cap it at only 9.
If you want to come, reserve your spot soon!
- Ticket type
Coming Home to YourselfPrice$50.00