Sun, Mar 27|
Boundaries Begin from Within
Join Desiree and Ashley and Learn to Embody your Sacred Boundaries
Time & Location
Mar 27, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Niagara Falls, 6150 Valley Way suite 101, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 1X9, Canada
About the Event
Learn to stand your ground and set compassionate boundaries so you can keep shining your light. And let me tell you it is so much easier when you have tools and the support of others. In order to set boundaries, you have to be clear on what your needs, wants and desires really are! If you struggle with boundaries, it's likely you are the first one to become the confidant or therapist and it is so easy to put everyone's needs before your own. You say 'yes' even when your gut says 'no'. Learn how to be a compassionate witness to your own feelings first.
You will learn...
- How to set boundaries and why they are so important.
- The difference between healthy / unhealthy boundaries
- How boundaries can enhance your life and relationships.
- Why the process of establishing boundaries begins from within.
- Why it is so important to define what we want, need and deserve.
There will be discussions, meditation and practical exercises that will increase your understanding and ability to claim your space!
Bring your yoga mat, a cushion to sit on, a blanket if you wish and your journal.
- Ticket type